Evolution Health Systems Inc.
strictly adheres to international laws that protect your privacy. Our programs and data collection methodologies follow guidelines set forth by:
- The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA - Canada);
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA – United States of American); and
- Directive 2002/58/EC (Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications – European Union).
What kind of information is required in order to take the CYS?
- Your First Name or Alias: The CYS Final Report is personalized, so we require you to add your first name or an alias. Although we do not collect first names or aliases we request that you do not use your last name or any name that may identify you.
- You Sex and Country: The CYS Final Report is personalized, so we require you to indicate your sex. Some of the feedback in the Final Report is based on sex and your country of origin. We also collect and analyze non-personalized and sex and country-based data from those who use the CYS so we use this data to increase the effectiveness of the intervention.
- Data: CYS results are grouped with other people's information so that we can make decisions about how to improve the CYS for other users. General, anonymous information will be analyzed to determine the effectiveness of the CYS within a culturally diverse and international-based group of individuals who are trying to quit smoking. Information and data will be collected and used for the sole purpose of validating the effectiveness of this software platform.
- Email Address: You have the option of emailing your Final Report to yourself or your doctor. We provide you the option of doing so however this is a service that we offer and we do not in any case, collect these email addresses or any other type of personalized information.
The research data gathered on this site will only be reviewed on the basis of population, and will only be reviewed by Evolution Health Systems Inc. and its advisors. No personal data will be used, forwarded or sold to an outside organization.